It’s safe to say that nobody wants to give the matter a great deal of thought but there is something very reassuring about knowing that if the worst should happen to you, your family and loved ones would be financially secure. The problem is, the longer you put off assessing your life insurance needs, the greater the cost is likely to be. At its heart, life insurance is simply designed to provide financial stability for the families and loved ones of those who have died, to protect them from financial hardship and debt.
What is available?
Clements' Term Life offers a policy with no medical test requirement up to USD 500,000. For individuals requiring coverage over USD 500,000 - an application form will need to be submitted for medical underwriting. Under this plan, coverage up to USD 4 million is available with 1 to 10 year terms.
Clements understands that your position may often mean relocation to other international locations. For this reason Clements’ Term Life policies are completely portable. This means that if you change jobs, retire, or move anywhere in the world, Clements' Term Life insurance will move with you, meaning you remain protected at all times.
- Low fixed premiums throughout the term of the policy.
- No medical underwriting for policies up to USD 500,000.*
- Portable primary or supplemental policy that you can take with you whether you change jobs, retire, or move anywhere in the world.*
- Benefits as high as 10 times annual salary, up to USD 4 million.
- Coverage against death as a result of illness, accidents, and acts of war and terrorism.*
*Conditions apply. Please view our Term Life brochure for more information.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com to request an application form, and you will be contacted by one of our Advisors within 48 hours.Request a Call Back
Only registered members, will be able to access this exclusive benefit. Please ensure your membership is active, and has been fully paid.